Around The Web
Sue Aikens builds a gym out of reusable materials on her camp to keep herself fit and healthy.
Check out these facts about rhinos.
Did you ever play with Silly Putty when you were a kid? Did you know it’s been around for 70 years? Did you know it was accidentally invented during World War II? Well you do now! James Wright accidentally invented this silly substance in an attempt to make cheap rubber for the United States of America during the Second World War. However, when it was rejected by American army bosses, he found it to be an amusing toy for children and marketed it as Silly Putty.
"I was headed to get my snow tires on in Anchorage, Alaska, and turned the corner to find this huge majestic moose having a snack."
More Around The Web articles
- How to half a recipe Nov 26
- Echolocation training Nov 25
- Place settings guide Nov 24
- Eagle-owl at window Nov 23
- Fishing under the ice Nov 22
- Fix your cooking mistakes Nov 21
- Most popular sports Nov 20
- The king of karaoke Nov 19
- $200 of land at 21 yrs old Nov 18
- Hand building a cathedral Nov 17
- Biggest Rangoli in India Nov 16
- Hummingbird waits for guy Nov 15