Around The Web
Gentoo penguins like to hunt for fish, krill, and squid! Learn more amazing facts about the Gentoo penguin in this video from National Geographic Kids.
Just as her name suggests, Barefoot Sue lives a shoe-free lifestyle. As the author of “How To Wear Bare Feet,” Sue Kenney claims that going barefoot for more than 12 years has improved her mental and physical health and strengthened her connection with nature.
At the Los Angeles Mermaid School, swimmers get to explore the world from just beneath the surface. According to Virginia Hankins, the resident finstructor, becoming a mermaid is the perfect way to put aside bad habits and escape the normal routine.
More Around The Web articles
- Animal chiropractor Feb 2
- Decibal levels Feb 1
- Urban crochet invasion Jan 31
- This week in Science Jan 30
- Boxing w/ Down Syndrome Jan 29
- Recycled broken glass sand Jan 28
- Restoring tennis courts Jan 27
- World-champion whistler Jan 26
- Amazing animals-Polar bear Jan 25
- Houston's gator wrangler Jan 24
- This week in Science Jan 23
- History of electric cars Jan 22