Drake has quipped he's being "bullied" by Canadian geese after they took over his yard.
On Friday (13.05.22), the 'God's Plan' rapper was trying to catch some rays in his garden, but two pesky geese decided to spoil his fun and pooped all over his pad.
He captioned a picture of the two birds: “Hottest day of the year and we can’t even enjoy the backyard because we’re being f****** bullied by these two right here.
“Who have literally s*** on every inch of the property.”
Not only that, but the 35-year-old star has a family of ducks who have made his garden their home.
He added: “My whole crib has just been repoed."
Meanwhile, it was just announced that Drake has re-signed with Universal Music Group in a deal said to be worth a whopping $400 million.
UMG's chairman Sir Lucian Grainge confirmed the Grammy winner inked an "expansive, multi-faceted deal" covering "recordings, publishing, merchandise and visual media projects" during the firm's latest earnings call.
Variety reported that the deal was signed off in 2021, and a source told the publication it's “Lebron-sized".
The superstar - who has sold more than 37 million albums worldwide - had previously hinted at his riches from his deal in his lyrics.
On 'Lemon Pepper Freestyle' from 2021's 'Scary Hours 2' EP, he raps: “Three-sixty upfront, it all comes full circle," suggesting he landed a $360 million
- PNE ready to rockVancouver 10:30 am - 2,403 views
- Caitlyn snubbed at weddingEntertainment 9:26 am - 1,441 views
- That's it for ABBA musicEntertainment 9:23 am - 831 views
- Ellen takes 'pause' in AfricaEntertainment 9:22 am - 643 views
- Depp back on the standEntertainment 9:19 am - 2,842 views
- Doja Cat to 'disappear'Entertainment 7:49 am - 1,326 views
- Sandler adresses gradsEntertainment 7:47 am - 767 views
- The Boss to hit the roadEntertainment 7:46 am - 625 views