Cardi B still cooks for her children despite being rich and famous.
The 30-year-old rap star - who has a reported net worth of $80 million - has Kulture, 4, and 21-month-old Wave with husband Offset and explained that while she is "not usually" a culinary expert, she now no longer has a choice in cooking because she is a mother.
She told People: "I usually am not a person that cooks, but I have been cooking because I got two kids now. So it's like you really just don't have a choice. It doesn't matter if you're rich or not or you're famous or not. It's like your kids, when they hungry, they going to be like, 'I want it, and you got to cook it now."
The 'I Like It' hitmaker- whose real name is Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar - went on to add that her husband and daughter have opposing views on food because Offsett likes to eat "soul food" and Kulture is "very picky", while she herself prefers to prepare "easy" meals in the kitchen and does not like to attempt anything difficult.
She added: "That's one of the reasons why I picked my recipe, because it's a recipe that is quick for me, and that my daughter loves. Because she is picky girl. She don't like nothing. My husband loves soul food, but my daughter, she don't really care for that. She just likes the simple things. So she loves chicken pasta. That's why I picked the one that's in the Cardi Combo. I call it the Marry Me Pasta. I like to cook everything that's easy. And I like to cook tacos. That's what I like to do. I hate doing hard stuff.".
- Rent Princess Di's homeEntertainment 12:39pm - 1,095 views
- 'PAW Patrol' top dog Entertainment 10:33am - 1,007 views
- Connolly: Parkinson's 'cruel'Entertainment 9:45am - 1,538 views
- Styles earns $120K a dayEntertainment 8:50am - 1,359 views
- U2 opens Sphere venueLas Vegas Sep 30 - 9,719 views
- Britney Spears 'just trolling'Entertainment Sep 29 - 4,880 views
- Lizzo seeks suit dismissalEntertainment Sep 29 - 3,577 views
- Police check in on BritneyEntertainment Sep 29 - 4,085 views