Top Gun: Maverick
Release date: December 2, 2022
More than 30 years after the events that took place in Top Gun, Pete "Maverick" Mitchell (Tom Cruise) is a decorated pilot, with combat medals and citations to his name. He should be a two-star Admiral by now, but titles don't mean much to him. He thrives on the adrenaline rush he gets from going fast, whether it's in a plane or on a motorcycle.
He is reluctantly forced to accept a new assignment. Tom "Iceman" Kazansky (Val Kilmer), who rose to the rank of Admiral, insists Maverick is the only one who can prepare an elite group of young pilots for a dangerous mission. One of the young fighter pilots is Goose's son, Lt. Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw (Miles Teller), who resents Maverick for what happened to his father in a training accident all those years ago.
Top Gun: Maverick will be re-released in theatres nationwide, including select premium large formats and IMAX, for a limited time, beginning December 2nd and running through December 15th, 2022.
Runtime: 137 min
Director: Joseph Kosinski
Studio: Paramount Pictures
Producers: Jerry Bruckheimer, Don Granger, Tom Cruise, David Ellison, Dana Goldberg
Screenplay: Peter Craig, Justin Marks, Christopher McQuarrie, Eric Warren Singer
Cast: Tom Cruise,Miles Teller,Jennifer Connelly,Jon Hamm,Glen Powell,Lewis Pullman,Charles Parnell,Bashir Salahuddin,Monica Barbaro,Jay Ellis,Danny Ramirez,Greg Tarzan Davis,Ed Harris,Val Kilmer
- Worried about hubby AlecEntertainment 7:32 am - 1,183 views
- U2's Mullen out for a yearEntertainment 7:29 am - 671 views
- Tributes to Kirstie AlleyEntertainment 7:25 am - 803 views
- Britney ditches InstagramEntertainment 7:23 am - 526 views
- Borat mocks Kanye, TrumpEntertainment 7:17 am - 618 views
- Brad's lawsuit 'frivolous'Entertainment 7:13 am - 758 views
- Hero easier than musicalEntertainment 7:10 am - 475 views
- Kim gets restraining orderEntertainment 2,725 views