Photo: File photo
BC Transit and the City of Penticton want input from the public on local transit service and what priorities should be for future planning.
Public engagement is now open through Feb. 12, with both a paper/online survey and in-person sessions available.
Paper surveys can be picked up here:
- Public Library, 785 Main St.
- City Hall, 171 Main St.
- Community Centre lobby, 325 Power St.
In-person open house sessions will be held:
Wednesday, February 1
- 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. Penticton Senior’s Drop-In Centre
- 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Cherry Lane Shopping Centre, by Save-on-Foods
Thursday, February 2
- 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Community Centre, lobby
More details and the online version of the survey can be found online here. All participants are eligible to win a $50 gift card or a one-month bus pass.