212606
212605
Penticton  

Hot grease causes fire at pizza place

The kitchen at an Oliver pizza joint was the cause of a fire Saturday.

The Oliver Fire Department responded to Almerio's Pizza on 97th Street just after midnight after smoke was seen coming from the restaurant.

Crews say the fire was due to some hot grease being dumped into a garbage pail.

No customers were in the restaurant at the time of the blaze.

The building sustained considerable smoke damage.


More Penticton News

234611