201634
201333

Barrie Weather

more cities
BARRIE WEATHERmore cities

16°C

61°F

High: 16°C
Low: 10°C
Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

Humidity:76 %Air Quality:N/A
Wind:NW 11 km/hDewpoint:11.2°C
Pressure:
Sunrise:7:03Sunset:18:59
Yesterday:
Max: 17.5 °C Min: 11.5 °C
  • Today: Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
  • Tonight: Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind becoming north 20 km/h before morning. Low 10.
Updated: Sep 27, 2022 / 9:28 am

Extended Forecast

Today

Sep 27
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.

H: 16°C
L: 10°C
POP: 70%

Wed

Sep 28
Cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 late in the afternoon. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.

H: 15°C
L: 1°C

Thu

Sep 29
Sunny. High 14.

H: 14°C
L: 1°C

Fri

Sep 30
Sunny. High 16.

H: 16°C
L: 2°C

Sat

Oct 1
Sunny. High 19.

H: 19°C
L: 5°C

Weather Image
196916

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.