207234
203897

Dawson Weather

more cities
DAWSON WEATHERmore cities

-13°C

9°F

High:
Low: -15°C

Humidity:85 %Air Quality:N/A
Wind:0 km/hDewpoint:-14.5°C
Pressure:
Sunrise:11:05Sunset:17:57
Yesterday:
Max: -12.7 °C Min: -15.7 °C
  • Tonight: Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 15. Wind chill near minus 18.
Updated: Jan 30, 2023 / 1:14 am

Hourly Forecast

3 am

-13

4 am

-14

5 am

-14

6 am

-14

7 am

-15

8 am

-15

9 am

-15

10 am

-14

11 am

-14

12 pm

-14

1 pm

-13

2 pm

-13

3 pm

-13

4 pm

-13

5 pm

-13

6 pm

-14

7 pm

-16

8 pm

-17

9 pm

-18

10 pm

-18

11 pm

-19

12 am

-20

1 am

-20

2 am

-21

Extended Forecast

Tonight

Jan 30
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 15. Wind chill near minus 18.


L: -15°C

Tue

Jan 31
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of flurries near noon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 13. Wind chill near minus 19.

H: -13°C
L: -24°C
POP: 70%

Wed

Feb 1
Sunny. High minus 21.

H: -21°C
L: -25°C

Thu

Feb 2
Cloudy. High minus 18.

H: -18°C
L: -20°C

Fri

Feb 3
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 16.

H: -16°C
L: -33°C
POP: 30%

Weather Image
204450

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Ukraine

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.