213837
211835

Good Hope Lake Weather

more cities
GOOD HOPE LAKE WEATHERmore cities

8°C

46°F

High: 9
Low: -1
Light Rain

Light Rain

Humidity:70 %Air Quality:n/a
Wind:SSW 5 km/hDewpoint:3.0°C
Pressure:
Sunrise:4:39Sunset:22:31
Yesterday:
Max: 13.4°C Min: 1.8°C
  • Today: Rain showers and wet flurries. Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this morning. High 9. UV index 2 or low.
  • Tonight: Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 1.
Updated: May 28, 2023 / 5:58 am

Hourly Forecast

6 am

3

7 am

4

8 am

5

9 am

5

10 am

6

11 am

6

12 pm

6

1 pm

7

2 pm

7

3 pm

8

4 pm

8

5 pm

9

6 pm

9

7 pm

9

8 pm

9

9 pm

7

10 pm

6

11 pm

4

12 am

3

1 am

2

2 am

1

3 am

0

4 am

0

5 am

-1

Extended Forecast

Today

May 28
Rain showers and wet flurries. Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this morning. High 9. UV index 2 or low.

H: 9
L: -1

Mon

May 29
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of flurries changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers near noon. High plus 4. UV index 5 or moderate.

H: 4
L: -4
POP: 60%

Tue

May 30
A mix of sun and cloud. High 6.

H: 6
L: -2

Wed

May 31
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5.

H: 5
L: -4

Thu

Jun 1
Sunny. High 17.

H: 17
L: 2

Weather Image
185462

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Ukraine

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.