182040
185135

Grand Forks Weather

more cities
GRAND FORKS WEATHERmore cities

 

High:
Low: 5°C

Humidity:Air Quality:
Wind:Dewpoint:
Pressure:
Sunrise:5:06Sunset:20:34
Yesterday:
Max: Min:
  • Tonight: Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Becoming partly cloudy late this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 5.
Updated: May 19, 2022 / 11:42 pm

Extended Forecast

Tonight

May 19
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Becoming partly cloudy late this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 5.


L: 5°C

Fri

May 20
Becoming cloudy in the morning with 30 percent chance of showers late in the morning and early afternoon then 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.

H: 16°C
L: 6°C
POP: 70%

Sat

May 21
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 18.

H: 18°C
L: 6°C
POP: 30%

Sun

May 22
A mix of sun and cloud. High 20.

H: 20°C
L: 5°C

Mon

May 23
Cloudy. High 21.

H: 21°C
L: 8°C

Weather Image
192964

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.