192168
198892

Gulf Islands (Southern) Weather

more cities
GULF ISLANDS (SOUTHERN) WEATHERmore cities

18°C

64°F

High: 20°C
Low: 13°C

Humidity:74 %Air Quality:N/A
Wind:NW 4 km/hDewpoint:13.6°C
Pressure:
Sunrise:7:08Sunset:19:02
Yesterday:
Max: 20.5 °C Min: 14.7 °C
  • Today: Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late this afternoon. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
  • Tonight: Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low 13.
Updated: Sep 27, 2022 / 11:27 am

Extended Forecast

Today

Sep 27
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late this afternoon. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.

H: 20°C
L: 13°C

Wed

Sep 28
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers late in the morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.

H: 17°C
L: 12°C
POP: 70%

Thu

Sep 29
Sunny. High 19.

H: 19°C
L: 12°C

Fri

Sep 30
Sunny. High 20.

H: 20°C
L: 13°C

Sat

Oct 1
Sunny. High 22.

H: 22°C
L: 9°C

Weather Image
196916

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.