182726
179722

London Weather

more cities
LONDON WEATHERmore cities

-2°C

28°F

High: 3°C
Low: -3°C
Light Snow

Light Snow

Humidity:98 %Air Quality:2
Wind:ESE 6 km/hDewpoint:-2.0°C
Pressure:
Sunrise:7:35Sunset:16:52
Yesterday:
Max: 1.5 °C Min: -5.4 °C
  • Today: Snow at times heavy ending this morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or drizzle later this morning then 70 percent chance of flurries or rain showers late this afternoon. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this afternoon. High plus 3. UV index 1 or low.
  • Tonight: Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries or rain showers changing to 30 percent chance of flurries or drizzle this evening then partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low minus 3. Wind chill minus 6 overnight.
Updated: Nov 30, 2021 / 4:58 am

Extended Forecast

Today

Nov 30
Snow at times heavy ending this morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or drizzle later this morning then 70 percent chance of flurries or rain showers late this afternoon. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this afternoon. High plus 3. UV index 1 or low.

H: 3°C
L: -3°C

Wed

Dec 1
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon then light late in the afternoon. High plus 3. Wind chill minus 6 in the morning. UV index 2 or low.

H: 3°C
L: 3°C

Thu

Dec 2
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 6.

H: 6°C
L: 1°C
POP: 60%

Fri

Dec 3
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High plus 5.

H: 5°C
L: -1°C
POP: 60%

Sat

Dec 4
Cloudy. High plus 1.

H: 1°C
L: -2°C

Weather Image
184251

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.