192168
192896

Nakusp Weather

more cities
NAKUSP WEATHERmore cities

6°C

43°F

High:
Low: 4°C

Humidity:89 %Air Quality:N/A
Wind:ENE 3 km/hDewpoint:4.1°C
Pressure:
Sunrise:4:59Sunset:20:36
Yesterday:
Max: 14.7 °C Min: 5.1 °C
  • Tonight: Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 4.
Updated: May 19, 2022 / 11:42 pm

Extended Forecast

Tonight

May 19
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 4.


L: 4°C

Fri

May 20
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.

H: 12°C
L: 6°C
POP: 70%

Sat

May 21
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 15.

H: 15°C
L: 3°C
POP: 30%

Sun

May 22
A mix of sun and cloud. High 17.

H: 17°C
L: 5°C

Mon

May 23
A mix of sun and cloud. High 17.

H: 17°C
L: 7°C

Weather Image
191990

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.