201634
201333

North Bay Weather

more cities
NORTH BAY WEATHERmore cities

10°C

50°F

High: 13°C
Low: 6°C
Light Rain

Light Rain

Humidity:93 %Air Quality:1
Wind:NNW 17 km/h gust 29 km/hDewpoint:9.2°C
Pressure:
Sunrise:7:11Sunset:19:07
Yesterday:
Max: 12.1 °C Min: 9.3 °C
  • Today: Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Wind north 20 km/h. High 13. UV index 2 or low.
  • Tonight: Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 6.
Updated: Sep 27, 2022 / 10:58 am

Extended Forecast

Today

Sep 27
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Wind north 20 km/h. High 13. UV index 2 or low.

H: 13°C
L: 6°C
POP: 70%

Wed

Sep 28
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light late in the afternoon. High 10. UV index 2 or low.

H: 10°C
L: -1°C
POP: 30%

Thu

Sep 29
Sunny. High 13.

H: 13°C
L: 2°C

Fri

Sep 30
Sunny. High 16.

H: 16°C
L: 6°C

Sat

Oct 1
Sunny. High 15.

H: 15°C
L: 4°C

Weather Image
185462

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.