162455
162466

Salmon Arm Weather

more cities

Current Weather

Updated: Sep 19, 2020 / 12:12 pm

17°C
  • Pressure:
  • Humidity: 89 %
  • Dewpoint: 14.8°C
  • Wind: 0 km/h
  • Air Quality: N/A
  • Sunrise: 6:39
  • Sunset: 19:02
  •  
  • Yesterday's
  • Max: 20.5 °C
  • Min: 9.1 °C
  • Today: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of thunderstorms. Local smoke. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate.
  • Tonight: Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Local smoke this evening. Fog patches before morning. Low 13.
Weather Image

Extended Forecast

Today

September 19
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of thunderstorms. Local smoke. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate.

H: 20°C
L: 13°C
POP: 60%

Sunday

September 20
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers over eastern sections. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.

H: 21°C
L: 8°C

Monday

September 21
A mix of sun and cloud. High 20.

H: 20°C
L: 10°C

Tuesday

September 22
A mix of sun and cloud. High 21.

H: 21°C
L: 12°C

Wednesday

September 23
Cloudy. High 21.

H: 21°C
L: 13°C

162510

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.