183620
179179

Toronto Weather

more cities
TORONTO WEATHERmore cities

-2°C

28°F

High: 4°C
Low: 0°C
Light Snow

Light Snow

Humidity:99 %Air Quality:3
Wind:N 2 km/hDewpoint:-2.2°C
Pressure:
Sunrise:7:30Sunset:16:42
Yesterday:
Max: 0.4 °C Min: -8.1 °C
  • Today: Periods of light snow ending this morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High plus 4. UV index 1 or low.
  • Tonight: Cloudy. 70 percent chance of rain showers or flurries early this evening then 30 percent chance of flurries or drizzle late this evening and after midnight. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light after midnight. Wind becoming west 20 before morning. Low zero.
Updated: Nov 30, 2021 / 4:28 am

Extended Forecast

Tonight

Nov 30
Periods of light snow ending this morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High plus 4. UV index 1 or low.

H: 4°C
L: 0°C

Wed

Dec 1
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 late in the morning. High plus 4. UV index 1 or low.

H: 4°C
L: 3°C

Thu

Dec 2
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Windy. High 7.

H: 7°C
L: -1°C
POP: 70%

Fri

Dec 3
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 2.

H: 2°C
L: -2°C
POP: 60%

Sat

Dec 4
Cloudy. High plus 1.

H: 1°C
L: -3°C

Weather Image
184251

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.