228873
225777

West Kelowna Weather

more cities
WEST KELOWNA WEATHERmore cities

0°C

32°F

High:
Low: -2
Cloudy

Cloudy

Humidity:86 %Air Quality:2
Wind:E 8 km/hDewpoint:-2.4°C
Pressure:99.6 kPa
Sunrise:6:37Sunset:17:44
Yesterday:
Max: 7.5°C Min: -2.4°C
  • Tonight: Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries changing to 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 2.
Updated: Mar 2, 2024 / 2:44 am

Hourly Forecast

3 am

-1

4 am

-2

5 am

-2

6 am

-2

7 am

-2

8 am

-1

9 am

-1

10 am

0

11 am

1

12 pm

1

1 pm

2

2 pm

3

3 pm

5

4 pm

6

5 pm

4

6 pm

3

7 pm

1

8 pm

0

9 pm

0

10 pm

-1

11 pm

-1

12 am

-2

1 am

-2

2 am

-2

Extended Forecast

Tonight

Mar 2
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries changing to 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 2.


L: -2

Sun

Mar 3
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries in the morning and then to 70 percent chance of rain showers or flurries in the afternoon. High 6.

H: 6
L: -3
POP: 70%

Mon

Mar 4
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5.

H: 5
L: -5

Tue

Mar 5
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. High 6.

H: 6
L: -4
POP: 30%

Wed

Mar 6
Sunny. High plus 5.

H: 5
L: -5

Weather Image
228634

Weather Forecast For More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Ukraine

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.