225625
225768

Williams Lake Weather

more cities
WILLIAMS LAKE WEATHERmore cities

-10°C

14°F

High:
Low: -8
Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

Humidity:93 %Air Quality:2
Wind:NNW 12 km/hDewpoint:-10.9°C
Pressure:
Sunrise:6:50Sunset:17:52
Yesterday:
Max: 1.0°C Min: -10.0°C
  • Tonight: Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries after midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 8. Wind chill minus 14 overnight.
Updated: Mar 2, 2024 / 1:59 am

Hourly Forecast

2 am

-6

3 am

-6

4 am

-6

5 am

-7

6 am

-7

7 am

-8

8 am

-8

9 am

-8

10 am

-8

11 am

-7

12 pm

-6

1 pm

-5

2 pm

-5

3 pm

-5

4 pm

-5

5 pm

-6

6 pm

-6

7 pm

-8

8 pm

-9

9 pm

-10

10 pm

-11

11 pm

-12

12 am

-12

1 am

-13

Extended Forecast

Tonight

Mar 2
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries after midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 8. Wind chill minus 14 overnight.


L: -8

Sun

Mar 3
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 5. Wind chill near minus 15.

H: -5
L: -16
POP: 70%

Mon

Mar 4
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 7.

H: -7
L: -15

Tue

Mar 5
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 6.

H: -6
L: -15

Wed

Mar 6
Sunny. High minus 1.

H: -1
L: -16

Weather Image
225776

Weather Forecast For More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Ukraine

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.