199950
196158

Windsor Weather

more cities
WINDSOR WEATHERmore cities

16°C

61°F

High: 14°C
Low: 9°C
Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

Humidity:51 %Air Quality:1
Wind:WNW 30 km/h gust 39 km/hDewpoint:5.6°C
Pressure:101.3 kPa
Sunrise:7:24Sunset:19:21
Yesterday:
Max: 17.4 °C Min: 10.6 °C
  • Today: Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
  • Tonight: Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low 9.
Updated: Sep 27, 2022 / 10:58 am

Extended Forecast

Today

Sep 27
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.

H: 14°C
L: 9°C
POP: 70%

Wed

Sep 28
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.

H: 14°C
L: 6°C
POP: 30%

Thu

Sep 29
Clearing. High 15.

H: 15°C
L: 7°C

Fri

Sep 30
Sunny. High 18.

H: 18°C
L: 9°C

Sat

Oct 1
Sunny. High 20.

H: 20°C
L: 10°C

Weather Image
185462

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.